Medical Records Request

  • Patients wishing to disclose their medical information to a third party are required to complete the Authorization to Disclose/Transfer Health Information form, which can be found on the Sugarloaf Medical PC website (
  • Records can be printed or given in an electronic format.
  • Records are also available on the Patient Portal and can be accessed at all times.