Skip to content
- Refill requests can be made through the Patient Portal by sending a message to your physician, by the Healow phone application, by calling the office, or by direct requests with your pharmacy.
- Medication refills are usually completed during office visits, with such refills designed to last until your recommended follow-up appointment. If you have missed your scheduled follow-up appointment or have not followed the recommendations of your prescribing physician, your refill request will NOT be completed and you will be asked to schedule a follow-up visit with your provider.
- Please ensure you have given Sugarloaf Medical your correct pharmacy information.
- Please allow 3 business days for refill requests to be completed.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NARCOTICS/STIMULANTS (SUCH AS PAIN KILLERS AND ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER MEDICATIONS, SLEEPING AIDS AND PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS) OR ANY SCHEDULE II CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE ARE NOT USUALLY PRESCRIBED BY SUGARLOAF MEDICAL.
- Refill requests will only be processed if your account balance is in good standing.
- For refills for medications prescribed by providers or subspecialists other than Sugarloaf Medical personnel, you will need to contact those providers/ subspecialists directly.